$559,167,527 TRS Unfunded Liability, state share
$ 13,786,130 TRS Unfunded Liability, district share
$ 9,266,026 IMRF Unfunded Liability
$198,845,494 Existing Bond Debt Service
$781,065,177 Total Existing Obligations
If 2017 Referendum Successful
$206,144,941 Referendum Bond Debt Service
$987,210,118 Total Obligations if Referendum Successful
- TRS is the teacher & administrator pension system.
- The state share of the TRS unfunded liability is a state obligation on behalf of the district.
- A primary source of state revenues is state income taxes.
- IMRF is the pension system for employees other than teachers and certified administrators.
- An unfunded liability is the amount taxpayers owe to the pension fund.
- Bond debt service is principal and interest payments from the school district to bondholders.
- There are additional existing obligations not listed.
- Source of existing obligations is CUSD 200 FY 2016 Audit Report.
- Source of Referendum Bond Debt Service is district website.